Business Continuity Planning
Business Continuity Management is defined as a holistic management process that identifies potential impacts that threaten an organization and provides a framework for building resilience with the capability for an effective response that safeguards the interests of its key stakeholders, reputation and value creating activities.
The primary objective of Business Continuity Management is to allow the organizations to continue to manage business operations under adverse conditions, by the introduction of appropriate resilience strategies, recovery objectives, business continuity, operational risk management considerations and crisis management plans.
nPoint Consulting specializes in:
- Processes for Program Initiation and Management
- Risk Evaluation and Identification of Control Mechanisms and Processes
- Business Impact Analysis
- Development of Business Continuity Strategies
- Processes for Emergency Response and Operations
- Development of Business Continuity (BCP) and Disaster Recovery Plans (DRP)
- Awareness and Training Programs
- Business Continuity Plan Exercise, Audit and Maintenance
- Crisis Communications